PhotoBen750 Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 13, 2007

    I love you with all my hart

    I would just like to share my feeling with all of you about how special my wife relay is and how she is my lucky charm.

    This the message that I sent:








    You are my #1 Babz-


    What would life be without a little Valentine surprise. I want the world to know that I love you and the best way to to that in this day and age is to post it to the web in a very visible location.


    You are the best wife, mother, and friend that any husband could ever have. I may not be perfect in all that I am, but you are still there by my side loving me in my weakest moments.


    I know that destiny has brought us together. For all that exist between us, has been blessed and filled with the best of times. More love and happiness than ever believed possible.

    Now we are going to be blessed with a baby girl, which will be just as loving and caring as you. I know this to be true because I see it in Little Benny. He has your Hart and loving spirit.

    Life has been so much more beautiful since you have come into my life.


    XOXOXOXO

    Love

    Ben

    No comments: