PhotoBen750 Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 06, 2007

    PhotoBen750 News Letter ISSUE:0001





























    Posted: 03/06/07





    Welcome to the always evolving news letter from PhotoBen750. Step by step and day by day I have been collecting and refining the distribution of collected memories and achievements of life. The process has been a learning experience discovered behind the past of a divers set of influences.


    As I continue to develop an artistic expression of who I am, where I have been, and what I believe, the appreciation for those many good people that have helped me continues to grow stronger. It is not so much any one person’s doctrine, but the beauty of a diverse blend of passion, dedication, and realness from all. <<more>>






    The martial arts have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. I have studies Kempo, Aikido, Tai Chi, Wu Shu, Lion Dance, and San Shou. I have also been fortunate enough to have many friends in the various disciplines for the arts as well. Working with them has also added a diverse working knowledge of self-defense, fitness, and body mechanics. <<more>>










    Family in the Philippines





    I can’t even begin to fully express how much I miss my family in the Philippines. It took 29 years to meet them and even though I have had the good fortune to see them twice in the past 3 years I don’t know that I will ever get the opportunity to be a part of their lives as much as we both would like.


    I will never give up on my goal to bring us closer through whatever opportunity is given to us. We are fortunate enough to live in a world of

    modern technologies that soften the hard distance between us. Email, Yahoo Video Chat, and the social networking site Friendster has given us a way to connect that even in our great distance of about 7,000+ miles I feel this growing bond to a family that I only once dreamed of. <<more>>





    Lion Dance (2000+) views

    Cung Le Fight Real (1300+) views

    The Studio-Way Project: See Now







    www.BenGreer.com Site Update: 03/05/07

    Resume: Web Portfolio Update: 03/05/07

    Visual Site Map
    *a must see

    Studio Equipment: www.studio-way.com

    A Fighter's Dream

    New Picasa Images

    Family in The Philippines

    More Search Trends in the Philippines

    As it is Written: Nanorobotics - Introduction

    RockYou! Slide Shows




    Featured YouTube Video








    site Mapwww.studio-way.comPhoto Ben 750 FriendsterFoto Ben 750 My SpacePhoto Ben 750 PicasaPhoto Ben 750 You TubePhoto Ben 750 Blog Ben Greer Fighter


    www.bengreer.com


    No comments: