PhotoBen750 Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 04, 2007

    PhotoBen750 News Letter ISSUE:0002






    This month I have an extreme amount of updates and addition that have been made. Please take your time to go through all that interest you and explore those things that may be out of your circle.

    Some of you may be asking yourself why. Why post all this content to the web and who is interested in such a massive amount of information? At the core of my dive to publish is that I am following my passions in life. My mind is like a sponge soaking up all that it comes in contact with and now is my opportunity to share my interpretation of these experiences.

    My passions may be very diverse. From music, photography, and video to science, technology, and economics and so many items in between. Don’t mistake the overwhelming amount of diversity for any lack of depth. Over the years I have gained a rich understanding of various topics by intense independent study, real world experience, and formal education.

    New Videos Posted to YouTube

    1. Evil Breaks 3rd Anniversary Party: DJ Deekline and MC Ivory
    2. Evil Breaks 3rd Anniversary Party: Komega
    3. Evil Breaks 3rd Anniversary Party: DJ M.O.D.
    4. Evil Breaks 3rd Anniversary Party: DJ BAM
    5. Going On A Cruz: Rock The House
    6. Option 2: Fire on YouTube
    7. Pimp Fire on YouTube in a Maybach
    8. Fire on Youtube
    9. Cooking Bacon-n-Eggs
    10. 300 Still Images of Santa Clara Central Park

    Special YouTube Feature:



    It is my intention to share what I have and learn from those who are willing to themselves. Technology has opened a door through social networking to gather with those who have similar interest and passions about life. In the tangible world this can often be a challenge when only a handful of people around you are interested in what you have to offer.

    Lucky for me I have had a life that has exposed me to many different communities throughout the United States and around the world. With the power of technology I have been able to connect and reconnect with friends that I have not seen in many years. This has helped increase my exposure to new communities opening up communication with individuals that I have never met before, but have a great common interest.

    I eventual hope to transition parts of my site and passions into a source of income through professional grade bolgs. How fast this will happen and how much income it will generate I am unsure of. I do have a lot of research on the potential of such ventures, but like any business you are taking a risk that requires faith, determination, and lots of hard work.

    Part of my strategy is to extend my “Internet Footprint” into as many communities as possible. This will help in my efforts to reconnect to past friends as well as make new connection. If you happen to be apart of an online community that I am currently with please add me as a friend. If you have an online community that I can share my share my passions in please send me a link so I can check it out.

    I am always willing to learn something new and hear what advice others have. Please don’t be hesitant to contact me and share your thoughts. If you or some one you know has been successful in creating a career or at least a partial income through professional bloging I would love to get some pointer.

    Thank to all those who have common interest and passion that have come to visit my conglomerate of internet sites.

    Please enjoy this month's selection of topics.

    Take Care
    Ben




    New Images Posted to Picasa
    *Evil Breaks 3rd Anniversary
    *Images Of Me
    *Santa Clara University
    *Evil Breaks 1st Anniversary

    *New Image Categories

    Total: 1433 images
    Over 500+ New Images
    See them All
















    I have posted 30 of my old poems written when I was in college to GS Poetry. Checkout their site it is a great place to share your word





    New/Updated Pages to See:

    NEW Bote-Dyaryo.com
    UPDATE PhotoBen750.com
    UPDATE Friendster: PhotoBen750
    NEW GS Poetry: PhotoBen750
    NEW MMAMIX: PhotoBen750
    UPDATEMySpace: FotoBen750
    UPDATE Picasa: PhotoBen750
    UPDATE RockYou!
    NEW WebShots: PhotoBen750
    NEW Xanga: PhotoBen750
    UPDATE YouTube: PhotoBen750
    UPDATE Family in the Philippines
    UPDATE As It is Written
    NEW Because I like MMA - Beta
    NEW Asian\Pacific American Resource - Beta
    UPDATE Site Map

    Poems Posted at GS Poetry

    1. A COLD WINTER MORNING
    2. Beauty Is Only By Interpretation
    3. A FRIEND TO ME IS LIKE THE MIDMORNING...
    4. When You Care For Someone
    5. WHAT IS IT ABOUT HER
    6. WAITING FOR LOVE
    7. THESE TEARS FOR YOU
    8. THE ADDICT
    9. PLEASE SET ME FREE
    10. I DO NOT WANT TO REGRET
    11. HONEY
    12. A RAPTOR'S BITE
    13. A GIFT TO GIVE
    14. A Friend Again
    15. Empty Heart
    16. Revelation
    17. Come Back
    18. All I Want To Know Is What You are Do...
    19. Memories
    20. The Mask I Wear
    21. Sweetness of Papaya
    22. Silent Voice
    23. Perseverance
    24. FOREVER
    25. Live Today and the Rest Will Come
    26. Fallen Tears
    27. Cold Hunger
    28. Words of Thought
    29. Natural Desire
    30. Biracial-Man


    Site Traffic and Global Growth

    For the month of March I received approximately 9000 hits to www.BenGreer.com . This is almost 5 times the number of hits received for January.
    On YouTube I received over 20,000 views of my posted movies.

    This list of visitor locations is not inclusive of all visitor locations since many thousands of hits are considered unresolved or within my network and don’t have available information.

    United States
    Beaverton, OR- US Educational - Eugene, OR - Los Angelus, CA - Montgomery, FL - Mountain View, CA - Oakland, CA - Parker, KS - Portland, OR - San Antonio, TX - San Francisco, CA - San Jose, CA - San Mateo, CA - Santa Clara, CA - Sunnyvale, CA

    International
    Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia (Hrvatska), Egypt, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Korea, Myanmar, Netherlands, Philippines, Russian Federation, Seychelles, Singapore, Sweden, United Kingdom






    Site Map Logo

    The "Site Map" has been updated
    and still continues to be an excellent way to navigate my internet presence.








    No comments: