PhotoBen750 Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 11, 2008

    Philippines 2008: Madz-TV

    With all the love in the world!!!
    You are part of the reason why life is so much better today then it ever has been before!
    Thank You
    Kuya

    Mama:
    No one has ever treated me as special, with an unconditional love as a mother can only give her own child. You took care of me and watched over me with great warmth and sincerity.
    You will always be Special in my Heart!
    Happy Mothers Day!
    ------------------------------------
    MADZ-TV

    This video is a sample showing the link URL to my Sisters YouYTube Site: http://www.youtube.com/madzzziii

    ---------------------------------------- -----------------
    "Apologize" is a song released by OneRepublic from their debut album Dreaming Out Loud. The song is the biggest radio airplay hit in the history of Top 40 radio in North America, racking up an astounding 10,693 spins in one week, breaking the previous record by 370 spins. The song has charted strongly around the world, reaching number one in 16 countries including; Australia, Austria, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Sweden, Turkey, the Netherlands, and the United World Chart as well as staying at #1 for 8 consecutive weeks on Billboard's Pop 100. The song has also reached the U.S. and UK Top Three and has spent thirteen weeks at number one in Canada. The song spent 25 consecutive weeks (one week short of half a year) in the top ten of the Billboard Hot 100, the longest stay in the top ten for any song since "Smooth" by Santana featuring Rob Thomas stayed in the top ten of the chart for 30 weeks in 1999.[1] The song "Apologize" was released in 2006. The vocalist and writer of the song is Ryan Tedder, the lead singer of the band. According to the band's MySpace site, the song "explores the personal pain of multiple relationships gone awry and the necessity of moving on." "Apologize" has sold in excess of 5 million singles worldwide.
    Year: 2007
    for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apologize_(song)
    Title: Apologize

    (feat. OneRepublic)

    I'm holding on your rope
    Got me ten feet off the ground
    And I'm hearing what you say
    But I just can't make a sound
    You tell me that you need me
    Then you go and cut me down
    But wait...
    You tell me that you're sorry
    Didn't think I'd turn around and say..

    That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
    I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

    I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
    And I need you like a heart needs a beat
    (But that's nothing new)
    Yeah yeah

    I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue
    And you say
    Sorry like an angel, heavens not the thing for you,
    But I'm afraid

    It's too late to apologize, it's too late
    I said it's too late to apologizes, it's too late
    Woahooo woah

    It's too late to apologize, it's too late
    I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
    I said it's too late to apologize, yeah yeah
    I said it's too late to apologize, a yeah

    I'm holding your rope
    Got me ten feet off the ground...


    ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ----------------
    A PhotoBen750 production done the Studio-Way.

    www.studio-way.com
    www.photoben750.com
    www.bengreer.com
    ben@studio-way.com
    benm.greer@gmail.com
    -------------------------
    www.SuperPinoyTV.com
    www.SuperFightTV.com
    www.SuperFastTV.com
    www.Bote-Dyaryo.com
    www.PinoyPipeline.com

    No comments: