PhotoBen750 Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 30, 2010

    My Love is True

    My love is true
    All I need is you...

    When you are near
    My heart feels so dear...

    What will I do
    If your love never comes true...

    I am sorry for all the pain
    I never meant to make you cry...

    I know I broke your heart
    So let me know
    Just what I can do
    To heal you...

    All I want to do
    Is fix what went wrong
    And get back to loving you...

    Showing you I can be strong
    Standing by your side
    Making your world
    Beautiful again ...

    I know it will take time
    Just give me this moment
    To do right by you...

    If I can't mend your broken heart
    Let me know
    Then I will let you go...

    You can find another
    to be you lover
    But I will never stop loving you...

    You mean the world to me
    can't you see
    I am crying here...

    Trying to find a way
    To bring your love
    Back to me...

    I hope you understand
    I never meant to hurt you
    All I ever wanted
    Is for you to be happy...

    If you must move on
    I'll do my best
    To be there for you
    My heart will never
    Stop loving you...

    -------------------------

    Dedicated to Yvonne Penas
    See original posting on GS Poetry:
    http://www.gspoetry.com/my-love-is-true-love-poems-454966.html

    No comments: